Credit Where Credit’s Due – Where borrowers with good credit history are rewarded with better rates.
Scroll below and access our loan calculator to find out the estimated repayments on your loan weighed against the amount you want to borrow and how long you need to make all your repayments.
With our online platform, you can easily stay on top of your upcoming payments, access payment information, and find peace of mind knowing you’re taking back control of your finances.
Any form of debt you’re looking to pay off or bring multiple smaller debts into the one-off personal loan. With access up to $75,000, debts of all kinds can be covered with OMM.
We offer personal loans for covering multiple uses you may need, using our unsecured personal loan service. Our debt consolidation loans have a fixed interest rate, and you choose a loan amount and loan term that you can comfortably repay.
1. Subject to approval, OurMoneyMarket’s Secured Loan interest rates range from 6.57% p.a. to 18.99% p.a. (Comparison Rate: 7.19% p.a. to 21.78% p.a.) and are offered based on the individual borrower’s credit assessment according to OurMoneyMarket’s credit scorecard. Approvals are subject to OurMoneyMarket’s credit criteria and responsible lending requirements. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.
2. Comparison rate of 7.19% p.a. is based on an unsecured personal loan of $30,000 over 5 years. WARNING: The comparison rate applies only to the example given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
Example loan. A OurMoneyMarket Personal Loan of $30,000 borrowed for 60 months, with a fixed rate of 6.57% p.a. (comparison rate 7.19%), means the total amount you would need to repay would be $35,807.29 (made up of $30,000 principal, interest of $5,357.29.80 and a $450 establishment fee).
3. Investor rates are displayed on an annualised basis and are net of applicable fees due to OurMoneyMarket. Investor rates may assume payments received are continually reinvested at the stated rate and that there are no borrower late payments or defaults.
4. Investors: This information refers to the marketplace lending platform operated by OurMoneyMarket Pty Ltd and the offer of units in the OurMoneyMarket Investment Trust ARSN 616 185 534 (the “Trust”). Units in the OurMoneyMarket Investment Trust provide investors with exposure to consumer finance loans. Any person seeking to make an investment should review the Product Disclosure Statement and seek legal, financial and taxation advice relative to their own circumstances. The manager of the Trust is OurMoneyMarket Pty Ltd, AFSL Authorised Representative Number 1252443, appointed by MSC Advisory Pty Ltd ACN 607459441 and AFSL 480649, a related party of the trustee, Melbourne Securities Corporation Ltd ACN 160 326 545 AFSL 428289. This product is not a bank deposit. Returns are not guaranteed. An investment may achieve lower than expected returns and investors risk losing some or all of their principal investment. Past performance is no indication of future performance and actual returns will be dependent on the performance of specific investments selected by you. Diversification of your investment across several investments may reduce your overall risk.
5. The Target Market Determination for the OurMoneyMarket Investment Trust can be downloaded here.
6. The TMD for OurMoneyMarket Lending’s loan products can be found here.